S.J. Grand Financial and Tax Advisory is a client-centered financial boutique providing tax, accounting, and corporate advisory services to foreign-invested enterprises in China and Asia. With 15+ years experience, we successfully served 1300+ clients building a strong reputation. Our services range from accounting, tax advisory, and payroll, all the way to mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and financing. We operate a network of offices in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Taipei; and we have clients in Singapore, Vietnam, and Japan. We blend local knowledge with a global reach, being a trustworthy proactive partner for our clients. Our practice relies heavily on technology, using machine learning-based automation tools.
Our team of local and foreign professionals is growing! We look for talents who share our values: transparency, efficiency, flexibility, commitment to excellence, diversity. S.J. Grandfosters enthusiasm and passion: we recruit capable talents willing to grow to their full potential.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
The Service Quality Controller plays a key role in a company life.
The successful candidate must be able to meet tight deadlines, think critically, and be responsible.
He/she will respond directly to the Managing Director.
A – Operations
- Review accounting reports and other productions,
- Conduct debriefs with the clients and follow up on actions to be taken,
- Support Team and Management on foreign client enquiries,
- Support on preparation of training materials,
- Make/validate quotations together with the managers/seniors,
- Assist in the development of a new activity: finance control for SMEs,
- Conduct regular and annual evaluation of the operational staff to review performances (incl. salary and bonus proposals),
- Any additional tasks, within general or specific instructions, which might improve efficiency and profitability of the company.
B – R&D
- Improve and update SOPs – work processes for routine activities to increase efficiency and quality with Managers,
- Research “best-in-class” solutions to support the firm’s activity and development (software, processes…),
- Optimize the Firm’s ERP software for self-use and usage with clients,
- Develop excel tools to help team efficiency in their day to day work.
C – ERP & Data Analytics (DA)
- Financial set up of Odoo for the clients,
- Adapt dashboards upon client’s needs,
- Perform QC on usage of the solution,
- Deliver training to clients,
- Perform DA on ERP for KPI,
- Develop fraud prevention procedure through DA.
- More than 4-5 years work experience as G/L accountant in accounting firm,
- Native French, fluent in English,
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines,
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail,
- Able to communicate on technical issues with non-technical international clients,
- Good social skills and proactive team player able to bring ideas,
Also good to have:
- Proficiency in ERP & business intelligence software,
- IFRS, US GAAP certifications,
- Forensic experience.